Ms. Hong Bee Yin
Chairman, executive Director and Chief Executive Officer
- Ms. Hong is the founder of our Group in 1999.
- Ms. Hong is responsible for planning and execution of our strategies including product innovation and aubmization as well as managing our relationship with our major customers and suppliers.
- Ms Hong has accumulated more than 20 years of operational experience in providing cleaning solutions for the cleaning industry.
- Ms. Hong has been appointed as the deputy chairman of Singapore Precision Engineering and Technology Association from April 2017 to April 2019 and has been appointed as the chairman since April 2021.
Mr. Long Jia Kwang
Executive director and Chief Financial Officer
- Mr. Long joined our Group as financial controller in 2014.
- Mr. Long is responsible for managing accounting and finance, human resources and administrative function of our Group.
- Mr. Long has over 20 years of experience in auditing, accounting and financial management having worked at KPMG between 2000 and 2014.
- Mr. Long holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from University of Adelaide, Australia and was a certified practicing accountant of CPA Australia, a chartered accountant of the Malaysia Institute of Accountants and is a member of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants since 2013.
Mr. Karmjit Singh
Independent Non-executive Director
- Mr. Singh has served as our independent director since 2020.
- Mr. Singh is primarily responsible for providing guidance to the management team on corporate strategies and governance matters. Mr. Singh has over 45 years of experience in business management.
- Mr. Singh worked at Singapore Airlines Limited in various managerial capacities between 1974 and 1998.
- Mr. Singh worked as the chief executive of SATS Airport Services Pte Ltd and later becoming the chief operating officer between 1998 and 2004.
- Mr. Singh received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography from National University of Singapore in 1970.
Mr. Tay Jingyan, Gerald
Independent Non-executive Director
- Mr. Tay has over 8 years of experience in business management and financial advisory services having worked at TPS Group Alliance from 2005 to 2013.
- Mr. Tay has to date been working as a director of Capilion Corporation Pte Ltd., a group engaging in private equity, corporate services, real estate and financial securities.
- Mr. Tay founded Excelsus Tech Pte Ltd, a holding company for technology related businesses and projects since 2014.
- Mr. Tay founded Galacthor International Pte Ltd in 2011, a company for trading of general physical commodities.
- Mr. Tay obtained a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication from University at Buffalo, The State University of New York, USA in 2012
Ms. Khoo Su Nee, Joanne
Independent non-executive Director
- Ms. Khoo has over 25 years of experience in corporate finance and business advisory services.
- Ms. Khoo started her career with PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1997.
- Ms. Khoo worked at Stone Forest Consulting Pte Ltd providing consultancy services including IPO advisory, working capital consulting, business turnaround and profit improvement.
- Between 2004 and 2012, Ms. Khoo worked in the corporate finance industry at several companies namely, Hong Leong Finance Limited, Phillip Securities Pte Ltd, and Canacord Genuity Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Collins Stewart Pte. Limited).
- Ms. Khoo obtained a Bachelor of Business degree in Accountancy from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia in 1997.
- Ms. Khoo was admitted as a Certified Practicing Accountant of the CPA Australia in 1999 and a Chartered Accountant of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants in 2000.
- Since 2012, Ms. Khoo has served as independent non-executive director on several companies listed on the SGX and ASX.